Special adhesive tapes without carrier, composed by an high performance acrylic adhesive mass, of different thicknesses.
Available with removable adhesive (T-921) and permanent (T-922, T-923, T-927, T-950), either in 3" cardboard core or in reverse form with 1” plastic core. Thanks to ATG-900 dispenser it’s possible to apply the tape quickly and accurately.
Fields of use
- T-921 Thanks to removable adhesive, this tape is indispensable in those cases where it’s necessary sticking supports temporarily, without damaging surfaces.
- T-922 Low thickness transfer tape (0.03 mm), with permanent acrylic solvent adhesive, reinforced with glass powder. Suitable for bonding different materials such as paper, cardboard, plastic films, rubber surfaces, leather, display, pattern books etc...
- T-923 Low thickness transfer tape (0.05 mm), with permanent acrylic adhesive, reinforced with glass fibers. Suitable to bonding different types of surfaces in the paper field, photos, samples, leathers etc...
- T-927 Similar product to T-923, but with a modified acrylic adhesive, reinforced with glass fibers. Recommended for applications where it’s necessary a low thickness and thick adhesion. Good resistance to UV rays and plastic surfaces.
- T-950 High thickness transfer tape (0.13 mm), composed by modified acrylic adhesive and reinforced with glass fibers, high performance. Suitable to bonding difficult surfaces such as plastic, treated, corrugated cardboard, metals, installation of insect screen etc... Excellent resistance to UV rays.
Surfaces and applications
The range of transfer tapes is indicated to bond many surfaces such as paper, cardboard, metal, plastic, glass, wood, insect screen, exhibitors, pre-positioning of zip in leather field, photographic and electronic field.